Friday, December 18, 2009

Let it Be

I want to tell you something and I need you to listen very carefully. I know that you have lived much of your life in secrecy, never feeling able to share your shameful fantasies with anyone; afraid to reveal them for all the darkness they contained. Thinking that others would shun and judge you if ever they were privy to the real you. Please realize that all those thoughts and ideas that you have buried over the course of your lifetime because they embarrassed and ashamed you, can now be released; you are no longer alone with your shadows. It is the dawning of your formerly fractured soul to become re-acquainted with its lost parts and learn to embrace the submissive self, with pride. There is nothing wrong with wanting to feel the power of a Dominant individual; of wanting to live under that power. You are responding to a calling deep within you and, providing you find a partner that will properly complement your particular flavor of submissiveness, you are capable of soaring to great heights under, and within, that power. When two people are living in a way that allows them to openly, and outwardly, express their true selves, nothing is impossible; all creativity and inner strength will flow uninhibited.

Go forth and sow your uniqueness into the world. Be you. Be true.


5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful call to action!

    Congratulations for having the strength and the courage to get to this point in your journey, a crossroads of self-awareness, self-realization, and self-expression. I eventually did that just a few years ago, and it has been rewarding beyond all expectations.

    That being said, the price may be heavy, and the road still rocky. But these are small burdens to carry in exchange for hope, fulfillment, and the opportunity for you to be who you are, for yourself, and for the world to see.

    Good luck on your new journey.

    Dymion
    Owned & collared by Goddess Selena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Dymion. I am happy that you were able to find the place where you belonged. Hopefully I will as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like I've been given such a gift today in finding your blog. Your words have touched me so deeply. Thank you so much for the peace and reassurance your words have offered me. Until this past year, I have struggled with these very feelings about my own desires and thoughts. Now at age 42, I have accepted that this is natural and normal for me. It is a very deep part of me and of who I am. I embrace my true nature and the longings so deeply rooted within me. I'm learning and growing. Still, this is new to me and as such, my steps are often times unsure along my new journey. I have found comfort and strength in your words. You are truly a treasure and I'm honored in the gift you have given me!!

    Peace & Love!
    Teaga

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Dear Teaga, I am overwhelmed by your generous words. It is very good news that you have admitted and begun to accept your true self. I would be most happy to talk with you at any time; you can reach me through the address in my profile.

    With gratitude, Charli.

    ReplyDelete
  5. True acceptance

    Oh Charli this is a brilliant writing...something many long to hear.

    ReplyDelete