Wednesday, September 9, 2009

In the heat of the moment...

Upon further thought, over the last few days, I now realize how daft the blog post below was. First of all, the lawyer was a decent man, he was not pushing me to claim the full amount that I was entitled to under the law, he could tell that I was not about to even contemplate going that route. He was simply trying to educate me on my rights and wanted to make sure that I wasn't shafting myself.

And I didn't "cave"....I made a decision in the heat of the moment, which, I know from past experience, I should never do.

I also do NOT believe that this has anything to do with my submissive personality; only an aspect of weakness in my character which has much to do with always wanting to make everyone happy and not disappoint people. It has much more to do with my insecurity, than my submission.

Obtaining more "guts" and a stronger spine are something I intend to work on.

I have been informed, incidentally, that it is not a problem for me to change the agreement back to the way I want it. I am very relieved about this.

I will now excuse myself as I must return to my blissful visit with the Rainman. Coming to visit him has been my light at the end of this endless tunnel. It is amazing just how cathartic a little bit of love and D/s can be.......

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment