Saturday, February 25, 2012

Kissing


Kissing, for me, is a very intimate endeavor, not to be taken lightly.  It is much more intimate than sex.  Sex can be had between 2 people that do not even look at each other.  Kissing has to be done face to face, close up and personal.  I cannot kiss someone that I do not share a deep connection with.  It makes me sick to my stomach when it happens; which brings me to my next observation.....

I have been on "dates" (hate that word) with 2 men that have, not only attempted to kiss me goodnight, but shove their tongue into my mouth while they were at it!   This is a complete deal breaker for me.  Any possibility of a relationship is immediately severed for good.  Total yuck!

This is the "other" side of trying to explain to vanilla men what a D/s relationship looks like.   They either run for the door (as in my words below), admonishing me as a nutcase, or think that the raunchy subject matter has flipped on a green light for physical contact with me.

Good grief!

No comments:

Post a Comment