Sunday, February 19, 2012

This is Me

Okay.

I apologize for messing around with this blog.

I thought that my feelings had changed; that I had moved on to less-deeply-submissive territory.

But....being on vanilla dating sites and then having a discussion with friends on the matter, I realize that I could never be happy in a vanilla relationship.  I just can't do it.

This is me.  I am here to stay.  No matter how hard I fight it.  No matter how hard I try to tell myself that I am vanilla with just a little bit of "kink"........it simply does not fly right.

So I am back, and I am submissive.

There is a huge hunger, a huge need, deep inside of me.  It is not a need for sex; rather a need to be overpowered, both physically and mentally.  I desperately miss that feeling, of being overwhelmed and taken out of my skin, by someone that I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment