Sunday, June 28, 2009

Anguish

I am overcome by sadness today because he is no longer someone I can turn to, in my life; sometimes, like today, I desperately need....everything from him.
I need to talk to him, hear his voice, his words, feel his hands.
I want his guidance and his direction; his stability and sensibility. He knows how to ground me, and I very much need to be grounded right now.

GOD DAMMIT....I NEED HIM!!!!!


And I know what he would say.

I am right here. If you need me that badly, then come to me.

...and he is right ofcourse but...life is always more complicated than that isn't it?

2 comments:

  1. Sorry Charli. I have been there and know how you feel. Can't give you any advice that would be worth anything but know there are others who sympathize and feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it doesn't have to be that complicated. it's our choice to make life as simple or as complicated as we wish.

    many hugs to you. I wish I could take away your pain.

    ReplyDelete