Sunday, June 7, 2009

Random Thoughts, Idle Mind



Through your eyes...

I am only as you see me;
it matters not what I see, for the vision you make of me is all I desire to be.

When you see me, I am beautiful,
a girl worthy of your adoration.
What more do I need!?

If I remain trapped inside, I will succumb to the decay of a thousand poison thoughts,
Reveal me, before the erosion becomes irreversible.
______________________________________________

Because she'd been living a lie for so long, the truth was difficult to find.
______________________________________________

-Never pretend to love someone.
-Never pretend to be happy in bed when you're not.
-Never go out with anyone who isn't as glad to see you, as you are to see them.
______________________________________________

One can only truly be "themselves" in a place where they are unknown; if no one knows you, there are no preconceived expectations of behavior, on either side.
______________________________________________

With the passage of time, what was once love, can turn into something else.....habitual comfort.

Respect is replaced with tolerance.
_____________________________________________

I feel like I've done all this before,
because I have.
Life just keeps going around and I find myself taking the same pictures,
over and over again;
the only thing that changes is the way my face looks in the mirror.
Is this it then?
A continuous ride on the same ferris wheel...year after year until I drop dead?

Hay mas?
Algo differente?
Dios Mios!
_______________________________________________

It matters not if the words are cryptic, the meaning unclear.
People will choose the message they want to hear,
they need to hear.
This will always be true, regardless of the clarity of the presentation.


No comments:

Post a Comment