Monday, January 26, 2009

I Will Know



When the act of him inserting his fingers far back into my throat,
makes me quiver with delight...
when the mere act of sucking on his fingers,
makes me drip profusely....
when feeling his hands tighten around my neck,
makes me tremble and quake...
when "good girl" dripping from his lips,
makes my eyes tear with gratitude and joy...
when feeling his hands holding my head while his cock is buried in my throat,
makes me inexplicably happy...
when staring up into his eyes; intuiting what nasty things are on his mind,
makes my heart flutter with trepidant excitement...
when the sound of his voice, giving direction or praise,
makes me calm and relaxed...
when just a glance from him,
makes me drop to my knees, in a submissive heap...

then...I will know...

No comments:

Post a Comment