Sunday, February 1, 2009

Capitulation




Every inch of my body is alive; each nerve ending exposed.

You know this,
and are playing me,
your instrument,
so expertly.

I feel compelled to tell you to stop, the intensity too much to bear; tears run down my cheeks from the sheer power of emotion you evoke from deep within me.

I tremble from fear,
from excitement,
from vulnerability.

What do you want from me?
What will you take?

All I can do is accept what you give.
All I can do is "experience" what you will have me experience.

We enjoy journeying together. You adore leading me to new places, thrive on pushing me to new extremes; I can see the lust in your eyes, smell your hunger, feel the ferocity with which you need these "trips"; need to travel to these places with me.

You, also, are acutely aware of how badly I need you, how desperately and frequently I need to be taken "away". Often I follow willingly, but sometimes you drag me, kicking and screaming, to where you know I need to go. You do this because you care, because you grok me; know what I need to continue functioning peacefully and contentedly in this world.

My Lover,
My Lord,
My Master,

I am grateful that you,
love me,
understand me,
take from me;
use me for your pleasure.

My body, mind, and soul belong to you,
always.

No comments:

Post a Comment